Highway to Hell.  

This is my first post; one down, three to go.
What a drag.

I do not know what to write about, really. In fact, I'm writing this post right now without a title.

I mean, blogging by itself is purely communication even if we're writing nothing whatsoever about communication. I'm writing, and you're reading this. This is what I think, and you, whether you agree with whatever i say or not, are still reading this. Unless, of course, you don't have a heart and hate me so much, you'd just exit this window and turn your PC off. :)

After 4 hours...

I want to park my car at the peak of that mountain. I want to let the oncoming traffic know that I have stopped to park. When I'm ready to drive, I want to ride in my car with only one other passenger and drive on a one way street. May the street be bumpy and filled with potholes, or smooth. I just want to drive away with my one passenger all the way til the road has to come to an end organically.

Why don't boys understand? Right, Megan?
I've got a title for my post now. Thanks, Vick.

JcqV.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments