Truly(lies), Madly(in love), Deeply(hurt).  

First impressions are unconsciously important & the most common non-verbal communication that takes place everyday of our lives.

Deception. Unimportant but still very common. Verbal.

Gossip comes right after. Definitely verbal.


I see you everyday and I think:
He’s perfect,
He has beautiful eyes and stands tall with confidence,
The wide smile suits his handsome face just nicely,
He’s perfect.

You impress me. You attract me. You arouse me.

I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish, I’ll be your fantasy
I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love, be everything that you need…

Then, you shower me with truckloads of deception.
And, unknowingly, I’m just loving every word you say.

Girl, you gotta be treated as one of a kind,
Use your mind,
Don’t be just another dime.
I can’t take seeing you with him,
Cause I know exactly what you’ll be:
Another priceless work of art,
In his gallery.

Finally, I have to find out that they talk.
They pierce. They stab.
They care.

You don’t. You never did. You never will.

Judgment comes last. Verbal or not, it exists.

Too bad, I am motivated not to care what people think of me as much anymore. :)

Lyrics : Truly, madly, deeply – Savage Garden
Gallery – Mario Vasquez

JcqV.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments